CUTTING-EDGE NEW CONSTRUCTION
Slated for completion in Fall 2020, this estate within America’s most exclusive zip code will marry state-of-the-art luxury with natural
privacy. Its elite location enjoys one of the highest elevations of all home sites in Atherton, and occupies a posh enclave nestled against
Bear Gulch Reservoir. This one-of-a-kind setting permits calming nature views, access to highly desired schools, and dramatic,
Exceptional spaces will be found throughout, including a vast dual-island kitchen, two-story library, rooftop lounge, home cinema, and
palatial master retreat. Glass walls retract to connect the interiors to grounds showcasing patios, a bocce court, and an infinity-edge pool.
Additionally, the estate will be wired for Savant automation and engineered with radiant floor heating and solar power.
World-famous attractions like Sand Hill Road offices and Stanford University are all conveniently nearby. Students can access awardwinning
Las Lomitas schools (buyer to verify attendance) and prestigious academies like Sacred Heart and Menlo School.
• Slated for completion in Fall 2020 | 11,327 SF
• 5 en-suite bedrooms, incl. au pair quarters
• 5 full | 3 half baths
• 4-car garage | 1,207 SF
• Open configuration with seamless indoor-outdoor enjoyment
• Sustainability | Solar power/PV, radiant floor heating, EV
charging stations in garage
• Tech | Savant home automation, integrated security and audio,
pre-wired for auto window shades (main level only)
• 1.227 acres (53,434 SF)
• Poolhouse | 441 SF, bar with island, 1 bath with outdoor shower
• Guesthouse | 1,079 SF, full kitchen, living area, 1 bedroom, 1 bath
• Multiple patios, bocce court, and infinity-edge, solar-heated
• Private, peaceful setting adjacent to Bear Gulch Reservoir
• Offers both calming nature views and dramatic cityscapes
• Within America’s most exclusive zip code
• 30 minutes from both San Francisco and San Jose International Airports
• Near Menlo Country Club, Stanford University, and venture capitalist offices of Sand Hill Road
• Access to Sacred Heart, Menlo School, and award-winning Las Lomitas schools (buyer to verify attendance)
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
Stefan has lived in Silicon Valley his entire life. With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
• He is ranked by San Jose Magazine as one of the top 5% of all agents in Santa Clara County based on sales production
• He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
• He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Although business success is important, Stefan’s primary objective is to provide his clients with the highest quality real estate service available. “My approach to my work is simple,” he says. “I treat people the way I would like to be treated in the same situation. I honestly care about the people I represent, and feel it is my job to get them the best deal possible and make sure their interests are protected. For me, the exciting part of the job isn’t getting paid, it’s knowing I did the very best for my client. That’s why I treat each listing and sale as if it were my own personal transaction.”
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.